Tennessee Bank & Trust is looking for a teller to work in our Green Hills office. The ideal candidate should possess a cordial and friendly interactive style with excellent communications skills, accuracy and attention to detail, a positive outgoing attitude along with a professional appearance.
Tellers are the faces of Tennessee Bank & Trust to many of our customers and non-customers alike. Tellers help customers meet their financial goals by handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.) and gives a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch. They also inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs.
- One year comparable teller experience or extensive retail service and sales experience (two years preferred).
- Must have cash handling or payment transactions and client-facing experience.
- Basic math and numeric sequencing aptitude.
- Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover referral opportunities preferred.
- Solid knowledge of risk management and loss prevention a plus.
Hours 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
About Tennessee Bank & Trust
Tennessee Bank & Trust is a full-service Bank that offers clients a range of custom products and services for both individuals and businesses. We entered the middle Tennessee market in 2004 by establishing a branch in Franklin and then in Nashville in 2006, operating as a division of Farmers Bank & Trust, Blytheville, AR. In June 2017, we obtained a separate banking charter that established Tennessee Bank & Trust as its own entity and on October 1, 2017, we legally separated from Farmers Bank & Trust. We are one of seven banks wholly owned by Gaylon M. Lawrence, Jr. and the Lawrence family.