The coronavirus/COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, presenting unique challenges to our businesses and community. We want to be transparent about what we’re doing as a company to protect our customers and employees. First and foremost, if you choose to visit us at one of our branches, please know that we are doing everything we can to keep our facilities germ-free. We have taken – and will continue to take – all necessary precautionary measures, following the advice of public health officials, as we prioritize everyone’s health and safety.
What We’re Doing
- Both of our offices have undergone extensive cleaning over the weekend using hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Increasing the frequency of which we are disinfecting surfaces throughout the day.
- Asking any team members that have had direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 to stay home for at least 14 days after exposure or longer if they exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
- Implementing new working guidelines and flexibility for our staff. Those with the ability to work from home are encouraged to do so.
- Conducting group meetings by phone or video conferencing.
- Keeping team members updated on CDC guidelines, including heightened focus on hygiene, thorough hand washing and social distancing.
What You Can Do
Luckily, banking in the digital age allows you to easily manage your finances – from any device – right from the comfort of your own home. How are a few tools to leverage that can help keep you safe:
View all of your accounts and manage your finances in a convenient and secure way through TB&T online banking. Its’s easy to check balances, transfer money or pay bills. Give us a call at 615-298-8000 (Green Hills) or 615-771-7802 (Cool Springs) to enroll.
Use the TB&T Mobile Banking app to access all the benefits of online banking through your mobile device. Whether you need to check a balance, pay a bill, stop a payment, or deposit a check, the app makes it easy to tap, snap and go. Download the TB&T Mobile Banking app today.
Now you can use Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with your TB&T Debit Card to pay quickly and conveniently at checkout in stores, online and for in-app purchases. Simply choose your preferred mobile wallet and get started today.
In addition, all of our bankers are always just a phone call away. Feel free to email or call us at 615-298-8000 (Green Hills) or 615-771-7802 (Cool Springs) for assistance.
Our ultimate goal is to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone and to continue to serve your financial needs without interruption. Our hearts and minds are with those directly impacted by this illness. We will continue to monitor developments and update this communication as the need arises. Please check our website for any changes to our policies, hours, or services.