WHAT DOES TENNESSEE BANK & TRUST DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Social Security number and account balances
- income and transaction history
- credit history and payment history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Tennessee Bank & Trust share?||Can you limit this sharing|
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||No||We don’t share|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes –information about your transactions and experiences||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes –information about your creditworthiness||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share|
Questions? Call 615-771-7802 or 615-298-8000
WHAT WE DO
- How does Tennessee Bank & Trust protect my personal information?
- How does Tennessee Bank & Trust collect my personal information?
- Why can't I limit all sharing?
- apply for financing or make a wire transfer
- make deposits or withdrawals from your account or open an account
- provide employment information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Tennessee Bank & Trust does not share with our affiliates.
Tennessee Bank & Trust does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
Tennessee Bank & Trust doesn’t jointly market.